Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Birthday


On my birthday and I can say I am blessed to have another year of life. I'm thankful for so many things but especially my husband, family, friends and all of the amazing doors the Lord opened up for me this year. The list could go on but I wanted to make a short list of things I plan to change/add to my routine this year. One thing that I am sure of at this point in my life is that time waits for no one. Keeping that in mind this year I plan to use every minute God gives me to accomplish something, big or small. 
 

  • Start exercising 3-4 times a week
  • Buy a property within the next year
  • Start my master’s program
  • Take a vacation to a place I’ve never been
  • Spend less, save more
  • Take an art class (painting, interior design, etc.)
  • Drink more water (lots more)
  • Read at least one book per month
  • Exercise a stricter hair and skin routine
  • Eat healthier
  • Use more organic products
  • Revamp my blog with a new design and layout

image via

3 comments:

Mz E said...

Happy Birthday to you mz Lola! you have SO many people & things to be thankful for. *smile* I hope you accomplish all you need and want to on your list! Have an AWESOME BIRTHDAY! *smile*

cynthiarod said...

I sure do thanks so much Mz E!

Unknown said...

Great list! We have a lot in common!! I love all of these--I should adopt them too! :D You now have a new follower! I hope you visit me soon too :)

I'm a fan of treating birthdays like most treat new year's with resolutions. -Happy belated birthday!