Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pink and Leopard


This outfit includes two of my favorite things: pink and leopard. I've had this H&M blouse forever and for one reason or another never got around to wearing it except once. I dusted it off and paired it with this little cardigan (which literally can be matched with anything in my closet) and pulled it all together.


Este outfit incluye dos de mis cosas favoritas: rosa y leopardo. He tenido esta blusa de H&M por muchísimo tiempo y por una razón u otra nunca me la he puesto con la excepción de una vez. Le quite el polvo y la combine con esta chaqueta con estampado de leopardo (una pieza que literalmente se puede combinar con cualquier cosa en mi closet) y le dio el toque final al outfit.





H&M blouse, Guess cardigan, Zara jeans, Aldo shoes

2 comments:

Mz E said...

love that jean fit lola! *smile* very cute...i would have unfastened the button on the cardigan, but still very cute and stylish. Hope you enjoying your Saturday! *smile*

cynthiarod said...

@ Mz E ha, my sister in law told me the same thing. I'll wear it like that next time around. Hope you had a great weekend :-)