Friday, April 13, 2012

Saturday's are the best days


This book is full of great tips for styling, cleaning, and organizing your wardrobe. I know I'm a little late but I highly recommend it if you don't already have it. 

And after a day long hunt with my sister-in-law we finally found the perfect pink, matte, lipstick that I was so desperately looking for. I'm in love and have been using it everyday this week (see below). The color is Primrose #668 from Revlon. It's really inexpensive and lasts all day.


My hubby and I at Spanish Harlem (a really nice spot in downtown Atlanta to listen to live music and enjoy great food!)


The perfect carry-all handbag from Zara


yellow tulips (surprisingly they've lasted almost a week so far)

It's Friday and I'm already anxious for Saturday, they are really the best days of the week in my opinion. Not only does my hubby come back to town but I get to reunite with my closest middle school friends which I haven't seen in years! So that should be fun. Hope you all have an amazing weekend. xo

1 comment:

Mila said...

yay! i just found your blog and lovin it thus far!! im loving ur makeup essentials and the inclusion of this book! ive been wondering how good this book is! im definitely going to chekck it out now per your suggestion!
xoxo Mila
http://www.milasmonster.blogspot.com