Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Unusual Work Area

My husband came home yesterday with this beautiful desk. He told me when he first found it, it needed some work so he had it painted a lacquered black which gives it a modern touch. Even though we have a n extra room that we use as a guest bedroom/office I decided to arrange the desk right behind the sofa. Since we're usually on our laptops while we lounge on the couch I thought this would be a perfect space for a work area. Since we might be relocating closer to the city (in order to be closer to our jobs) we'll probably have to move into a smaller space so the size of the desk makes it a transitional piece into our smaller space. Needles to say I'm a happy girl right now.

2 comments:

Truly Rachel said...

That's so sweet of your husband. I like how you positioned the desk in the living room. It's a better option than having the laptop on your lap right?

trulyrachel.blogspot.com

cynthiarod said...

Yes, especially when it starts to heat up! Thanks for the comment.